The latest BPSC Jobs 2023 has been announced in various departments through Advertisement No07/2023 and applications from suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. In these Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these jobs after the complete recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria for Latest BPSC Jobs 2023:
The Eligibility Criteria for the Latest BPSC Jobs 2023 are given below:
- Hiring Organization: Balochistan Public Service Commission BPSC.
- Jobs Location: Quetta.
- Education Requirements: Relevant Qualification.
- Newspaper: Jang.
- Director Technical.
- Deputy Director Laboratory.
- Deputy Director.
- Assistant Director.
- Assistant Director (Air & Water.
- Publicity Officer.
- Research Assistant.
- Research Assistant.
- Senior Physical Education Teacher.
- Prosecuting Inspector.
- Development Officer.
How to Apply for Govt Jobs in Balochistan?
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk.
- No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- Application form available at BPSC website giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan), and downloaded copy of the Admission Certificate/Roll no slip at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that original CNIC and original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R. and not send the same to the BPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry into the Examination Halls).
- APPLICATION FEE: The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of Rs. 1000 for BPS-18, Rs. 600 for BPS-17& BPS-16 The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan only in the province of Balochistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan under the Head
- C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM.FEE RECEIPT BPSC with incorporating the relevant RCO/District-wise Code in Challan.
- to apply online click the button given below.